HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

National Pancake Day!

Have you celebrated National Pancake Day yet?  Oh yes, a day devoted to eating yummy syrup laden pancakes, bring it on!  I will admit that I didn't make pancakes this morning, I started my day with a beet green and berry smoothie but I intend on whipping up some for dinner.

Here are a couple of my favorite Pancake recipes in case you want to try something new.  Or you can go to Ihop, I hear they are giving out pancakes for free! ;)


First up Perfect Buttermilk Pancakes: These are special because they are made from scratch, not a mix!  This simple recipe takes only a couple minutes to make and the pancakes come out consistent every time.  After trying this recipe I've never gone back to a boxed "easy" mix ever again!



Or to be a little more adventurous try my Puffy Pancakes Recipe :  It may not look like a traditional pancake but it is truly delicious.  Also known as German Pancakes or Dutch Babies this is a light and fluffy pancake perfect with berries and a little powdered sugar.

However you make them have a Happy Pancake Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment