HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Kindle Voyage has changed my life.

For my birthday this year I requested a Kindle with a paperwhite display.  I decided that it was time for me to try one of those newfangled devices and join the 21st century.

I'd delayed switching from paper because I love the feel of a book in my hands.  I thought it just couldn't be the same to read on a device. 

My main motivation to finally switch was wanting to access more books from my library.  I'd noticed that when I went to request many popular books and/or new releases they had electronic versions available but not the paper versions.

My sweet husband did some research and selected the Kindle Voyage for me.  It is the 7th generation Kindle (yes it took me awhile to want one!!) and is the current "best version".  Of course that will change by next year but for now it has the highest resolution at 300ppi, new adaptive front light and easier options to turn pages.  It is also the thinnest and has a long-lasting battery (weeks not hours).

I love that it fits easily in my purse but mostly that I can check out books from my library for FREE!  I can also add books for my avid reading daughter, she's been racing through those Magic Tree House books.  

I'm really looking forward to traveling with this baby, no more heavy books in my carry-on!  I can load it up before I leave and return/check-out more books as I go.  A-mazing!




It has changed my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment