HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Monday, August 14, 2017

First Week of School

My girls (and I) survived their first week of school!  Unlike last year there were no tears, just happy smiles and lots of excitement.

Now it wasn't a perfect week, there were a few bumps and challenges but we made it through and the kids are ready for week two.

We started the night before school with a special dinner.  Then we packed lunches (ahead!! what?) and picked out their first day clothes.  The first day of school they were up and ready so early that we had time to stop at Starbucks for a first day of school treat for them and me.





I managed to find ways to fill my time while they were in school. 😉  I eased into it by hanging by the pool (with a friend) and meeting friends for boba and coffee.  Add a few errands and some housework and the days flew by.

Here's to another great year of school!

For past 1st days of school:

Kindergarten (my oldest)
Kindergarten (my youngest)

No comments:

Post a Comment