HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Thursday, October 11, 2012

National Babywearing Week Oct 8-14

March babywearing at Knott's Berry Farm.
As you may know I am a big fan of babywearing.  I've found it especially helpful and important with baby #2 as I need my hands free!  Also because it's a way to spend more quality close time with baby-girl even if I'm dual tasking.

August in Zion National Park.

Baby-girl is almost 15 months and her independence has meant we wear less than when she was younger.  I no longer need to wear her at home while making dinner, doing the laundry or to get her to sleep.  However, I still wear her all-the-time when we're out doing errands.  It is MUCH easier to shop with her on my front rather than in a germ-ridden grocery cart (although I do put her in there sometimes).  When we've traveled in the last year I've found it especially helpful during hikes and walks.  I wore her all over Zion National Park for example.  


This week is National Babywearing Week.  So wear your babies or support friends and family that do!

For more on why I babywear look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment