HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

(semi)Wordless Wednesday - WeeRide with my wee ones

It's starting to look like bike-riding weather here in Arizona.  So we pulled my bike from the way back of the garage, dusted it off, pumped up the tires and strapped the baby in.  Yes, baby-girl comes along with me thanks to the WeeRide Kangaroo bike seat.

Baby-girl wasn't too sure about the whole bike riding but once we started she had a great time.  I kept hearing her laugh as we rode along.  

Here is big sister at the age of 2 in the WeeRide.  How cute is she?  Yes, my girls look a lot alike. :)

Big sister was a big fan of the bike seat and was sad when she outgrew it.

So now it's baby-girl's turn for a spin.  Here's a little smile.  What can I say, my wee babies love to ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment