HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

(semi)Wordless Wednesday - Messages from a 5 year old


My 5 year old has been drawing like crazy lately.  She's putting out a dozen drawings a day, usually for me or her dad.  Last night she was trying to get our attention (to come open more drawings) and made this sign for us.  In case you can't read 5 year old it says "Dad and Mom, I want you to come here".

Here are a few of her drawings.  They usually say "To mom and Dad, love (her name).  Or "I love you mom".  So sweet.  

They're not always sweet though.

Here's one I got last week after a particularly rough car ride.

"I don't love you"

Is it bad that this is my favorite one?  It made me laugh when I saw it.  I keep it proudly on my bulletin board in the kitchen.

Gotta love that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment