HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Monday, February 3, 2014

Franny's Feet - My 2 year old's favorite show

"Where will my feet take me today"


If that sounds familiar to you then you must have discovered the cute children's show Franny's Feet already.  We stumbled upon this little treasure of a show last month while my 2 year old was home with the flu.  

It is a animated show about a 5 year old girl named Franny who helps her Grandfather at his shoe repair store.  She goes on adventures after putting on customer's shoes and ends up anywhere from the North Pole to the beach.  She is helpful, friendly and has a loving relationship with her Grandfather.  

After a little research I discovered that this was a Canadian/American show made between 2004-2010.  There were 4 seasons with a total of 52 episodes (although each "episode" is 2 different stories so it's really 104).  Right now Netflix has 18 of the episodes that appear to be a jumble from different seasons. 

This has quickly become my 2 year olds favorite show passing up Sesame Street and Strawberry Shortcake. :)  She asks for it regularly and I find her standing in front of our shoes daily saying "where my feet take me today" before slipping into them.  It's the cutest!

If you have a 2-5 year old I suggest checking out this show.  Then wait and see if they try on your shoes too! 

Franny's Feet Website - Interactive website with educational games and show clips.
Franny's Feet on PBS Kids - Similar contents as the above website but also has coloring pages and full episodes.


No comments:

Post a Comment