HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Toy Camel by Robert Bradford (sculpture)


My parents are in town visiting for a few days so we made a trip to the AZ Science Center.  We found this super fun sculpture in the lobby.  It's a camel completely covered in toys.  They are fastened on tight which is good because kids and adults alike were trying to pry them off!



Now if you're a regular reader of my blog I'm sure you can guess what kind of toys we were looking for.  Yes, that's right, Vintage Fisher Price toys!  Can you see the FPLP in this photo?


Here is a closer view.  See it now?



We found only two (vintage) Little People on the sculpture, one on the back and one in the front.  My two year old discovered this one all by herself.  I'm so proud. :)



Are any of your favorite toys on there?

For more Science Center Fun check out: 

No comments:

Post a Comment