HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Monday, March 12, 2012

Melissa Grace Knits the most amazing baby sweater.

I have some very talented friends.  I'd like to introduce you to one of them today.  It's Melissa from Melissa Grace Knits.  She made me the most amazing, soft and beautiful baby girl sweater as a baby shower gift.

My little baby is finally big enough to fit into it and I absolutely love it.

How adorable is this sweater?  It has the sweetest little pink ribbon bow that my daughter is just itching to chew. :)

The back is just as precious as the front.  I had SO many people complement the sweater when my daughter wore it.  Many asked, ah-hem, if I made it for her.  Ha!  I freely admitted that a friend did but oh how I wish I was crafty enough to do it myself!  I'm thankful to have a talented friend who can make such a lovely heirloom sweater.  

I hope to someday see my grandchildren wearing this same sweater. :)

Want one of these for yourself (the sweater, not the baby)?  Then go to her Etsy shop Melissa Grace Knits or find her on facebook.

Thanks again Melissa!


No comments:

Post a Comment