HomeVintage Fisher PriceMy Etsy ShopCategoriesAbout

Thursday, March 15, 2012

What my children do when I blog.

I've been blogging for a couple months now and the most challenging part is the actual blogging.  You know, having the time to sit down and make a sentence coherent.

Should be easy right?  Well not so much with a baby and a 4 year old who want/need my attention 24/7.

Here's what was happening recently while I was typing in the kitchen.

Yes, that's right my 4 year old was playing hairdresser with the baby.  Fortunately she didn't seem to mind.  It's lucky for the 4 year old that her sister has enough hair to put clips in.  We couldn't say the same for her when she was that age.

Other times when I'm on the computer the baby sits right next to me in her highchair and plays with her many toys.  And when I say "play" I mean chew on, drop them one at a time on the floor and then wait for me to pick them back up.  Good times.

The best time to write of course is while the littles are sleeping.  Which unfortunately is not as often or as long as I'd like. Ha!  That my friends is a post for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment